We welcome every opportunity to work with you whenever you need a venue to host an event. Obviously, because we’re a church, there are certain times our venue is not available for hire, including Friday/Saturday nights and Sunday mornings until 11.30am. Friday nights may be available for larger functions in special circumstances, however, such a time would need our team’s approval.
The Cityhope event centre is a substantial complex set on 40 hectares with the following features:
• Auditorium/main area with 1000 seating capacity (500 seats installed);
• Change room and green room with kitchenette off the main stage area;
• Spacious foyer, café area and parents room with view and sound to auditorium;
• Undercroft area with small stage—this area has internal and external access to upstairs and is great as an assembly area for larger events;
• Stage areas upstairs and downstairs are complete with audio, visual, and lighting; and
• Ample parking on the grounds that can cater for even the largest events.
We have tried to keep venue hire rates at a reasonable cost, as it has always been our vision that our event centre would provide a benefit and service to you and the wider Ipswich community. Therefore, special events and requests will always be considered to keep costs workable for both parties. Please note that our base rates have a lot of inclusions that other venues may charge as add-ons. If you would like a schedule of our fees please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we have specific details regarding your event and its requirements, we can provide you with a written quote for your consideration.
In the meantime if you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us at the email above or on +61 7 3288 0611.